|Ontario's Mandatory Energy Benchmarking for Large Buildings
DURATION: 1 hour
This course will explore the recently announced Ontario regulation mandating Energy and Water Reporting and Benchmarking for large buildings. Available details will be explored in-depth, including:
- Reporting deadlines and phase-in requirements for various building types and size
- Methods for accessing data from utility distributors
- Verification requirements
- How to report to the Ministry of Energy
- Information about what kinds of data will be shared publicly
- Additional information available through the Ministry of Energy and local distributors
IMPORTANT ON DEMAND ACCESS INFORMATION:
An email will be sent from “Support Team” with the subject “CaGBC Central: New User Account” within 1 to 2 business days of purchase. If you already have a CaGBC Central account, your On Demand will appear under “My Courses” within 1-2 business days of purchase.
You will have access for a period of three calendar months from the date the course is made available to you.
Member (National or Chapter members) price: $19
Non member price: $29
Regular price: $29.00