|Ontario's Mandatory Energy Benchmarking for Large Buildings
DURATION: 1 hour
This course will explore the recently announced Ontario regulation mandating Energy and Water Reporting and Benchmarking for large buildings. Available details will be explored in-depth, including:
- Reporting deadlines and phase-in requirements for various building types and size
- Methods for accessing data from utility distributors
- Verification requirements
- How to report to the Ministry of Energy
- Information about what kinds of data will be shared publicly
- Additional information available through the Ministry of Energy and local distributors
This course is presented by Eric Chisholm, previously of WSP and now of Purpose Building.
IMPORTANT ON DEMAND ACCESS INFORMATION:
An email will be sent from “Support Team” with the subject “CaGBC Central: New User Account” within 1 to 2 business days of purchase. If you already have a CaGBC Central account, your On Demand will appear under “My Courses” within 1-2 business days of purchase.
You will have access for a period of three calendar months from the date the course is made available to you.
Member (National or Chapter members) price: $19
Non member price: $29
Regular price: $29.00