|Health and Wellness Course Bundle
DURATION: 6 hours
Learn how to keep your buildings and bodies healthy with this well-balanced course bundle. Get a glimpse into Google's headquarters, learn how the 23rd floor of the TD Center in Toronto achieved WELL certification, and gain a deeper understanding of how the Canadian building market is making health and wellness a priority. You will also learn about how to avoid exposure to toxic Radon gas as well as flame retardants in furniture.
- Google's Healthy Materials Program (1 hour)
- Pursuing WELL: A Tale of Perspective and Partnership (1 hour)
- The Drive Towards Healthier Buildings in Canada (1 hour)
- Kicking Toxic Chemicals out of our Building Furniture (1 hour)
- Protecting Canadian Homes from Toxic Radon Gas (1 hour)
- FREE BONUS course: Green Building in Canada: Assessing Market Impacts (1 hour)
All of these courses have been approved for GBCI CE hours, with the exception of Pursuing WELL: A Tale of Perspective and Partnership. Even though Pursuing WELL has not been formally approved, you can still count the course as a "Continuing Education" activity for GBCI CE hours.
IMPORTANT ON DEMAND ACCESS INFORMATION
An email will be sent from “Support Team” with the subject “CaGBC Central: New User Account” within 1 to 2 business days of purchase. If you already have a CaGBC Central account, your On Demands will appear under “My Courses” within 1-2 business days of purchase.
You will have access for a period of six calendar months from the date the courses are made available to you.
Regular $95+ tax (if sold separately).
Bundle Price: $76
Regular $145 + tax (if sold separately).
Bundle Price: $116
Regular price: $116.00