|LEED v4 Core Concepts and Strategies
DURATION: 3 hours
This on demand provides essential knowledge on the LEED rating systems and sustainable building concepts. It presents LEED concepts at the credit category level across building types and rating systems and the basics of the LEED certification process. Project examples help demonstrate and reinforce learning.
After this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the key components of the LEED rating systems
• Discuss the overall LEED certification process
• Describe the intents, general requirements and associated concepts of each LEED credit category
• Recognize successful LEED strategies and measures for achieving credit category goals
• Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category
IMPORTANT ON DEMAND ACCESS INFORMATION
An email will be sent from “Support Team” with the subject “CaGBC Central: New User Account” within 1 to 2 business days of purchase. If you already have a CaGBC Central account, your On Demand will appear under “My Courses” within 1-2 business days of purchase.
You will have access for a period of three calendar months from the date the course is made available to you.
Member (National or Chapter members) price: $59
Non member price: $69
Regular price: $69.00