LEED for owners and property managers
LEED buildings help building owners and operators thrive, by giving them the tools they need to have an immediate and measurable impact on the performance of their buildings.
An investment in LEED provides a lifetime of returns. That’s because LEED buildings cost less to operate, reduce energy and water bills by as much as 40 per cent, and increase employee productivity and overall satisfaction.
Businesses and organizations around the world use LEED to increase the efficiency of their buildings and save money, freeing up valuable resources that can be used to create new jobs, attract and retain top talent, expand operations and invest in emerging technologies.
By incorporating LEED into your building plans, you will:
- Get the tools you need to have an immediate and measurable impact on your buildings’ performance.
- Gain the advantage of third party verification. This stamp of approval can set you apart from the rest.
- Earn a competitive advantage - green buildings have great appeal to a growing number of corporate, public and individual buyers.
- Attract savvy tenants looking to benefit from all that green buildings offer.
- Reap financial benefits from your investment in green building design.
Why do owners and property managers choose LEED?
Third-party certification provides accountability and transparency, verifying that your project is designed, built and operating the way it was intended. It is also your first step toward managing your building through its entire lifecycle.
Once you establish a benchmark for optimal operations, you are able to measure the ongoing performance of your building, ensuring you continue to save energy, water, money and other critical resources year after year.