- To access the “Directory of Energy Efficiency and Alternative Energy Programs in Canada” developed by Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), please click here.
- The NRCan “ENERGY STAR® rebates and incentives directory” contains ENERGY STAR rebates and incentives available in Canada and is available here.
- LEED certified Homes can qualify for local utility rebates and homeowner insurance reductions through provincial insurance groups and the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC). To find out more about the CMHC Green Homes program, please click here.
- You can find service organisations that can help you plan energy-efficient renovations and other improvements to your home listed here.
- To read renovation articles, and look at small, medium and large projects to green your home, visit Scotiabank’s EcoLiving page.
- For information on greening your renovation by room or project type visit Green Home Guide.
- Lots of information and cost examples, including anticipated costs and project case studies, can be found by visiting EcoHome.net.
If you would like any additional information or need help with specific questions, email the CaGBC Homes team at any time and we will do our best to help you find the experts or information that you need.