DURATION: FULL DAY
TIME: 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Sign-in begins at 8:30 A.M.
LOCATION: Evergreen Brick Works, Blake Room
In an effort to reduce this delivery's carbon footprint, the CaGBC provides all course materials digitally. You will receive access to the materials one day prior to the delivery of this course through our learning platform CaGBC Central. Although it is not necessary, you are able to save and print this workbook to follow along during the course or keep a digital copy to bring on your laptop or tablet.
Prepare to take your LEED® Green Associate exam and earn the internationally recognized LEED V4 Green Associate credential. CaGBC has developed this condensed 1-day course which will be delivered by highly-qualified Canadian instructors with real-life local and regional experience. This course is intended to provide you with foundational information, which will then be followed up with a post-course study plan. As with most study courses, there is additional post-classroom studying that is needed.
• Digital copy of the presentation slides
• Participant book with course activities and additional notes for most slides
• CaGBC LEED V4 Study Guide (PDF)
• 101 Practice Questions and Answers (PDF)
• 50 Practice Questions and Answers (PDF)
• 400 online practice questions (90 day access)