DURATION: 2 HOURS
TIME: 3:00 - 5:00 PM MDT
LOCATION: Dewey's, Old Power Plant, Behind Dentistry/Pharmacy Building, University of Alberta
Join us for a walking tour of the University of Alberta's Edmonton Clinic Health Academy. Learn about its many green building features and highlights, including:
• LEED® Silver and BOMA BEST® Gold
• Green roofs on two auditoriums insulate the building in winter and cool the building in summer
• On-demand domestic water heaters eliminate the need for inefficient storage tanks
• High-efficiency lighting is sensor controlled in low-traffic and/or day lit areas.
• The Outstanding Building of the Year® BOMA Regional Award, 2014
An extra thanks to the Consulting Engineers of Alberta (CEA) young professionals who will be helping promote and advertise the event.