LEED V4 Green Associate Exam Kickstarter
DURATION: FOUR EVENING SESSIONS
DATE/TIME: January 21st, January 28th, February 4th, and February 11th, 2019 from 6:30 - 8:30 P.M. EST
LOCATION: Ryerson University - School of Interior Design
In an effort to reduce this delivery's carbon footprint, the CaGBC provides all course materials digitally. You will receive access to the materials one day prior to the delivery of this course through our learning platform CaGBC Central. Although it is not necessary, you are able to save and print this workbook to follow along during the course or keep a digital copy to bring on your laptop or tablet.
Prepare to take your LEED® Green Associate exam and earn the internationally recognized LEED V4 Green Associate credential. CaGBC has developed this condensed 1-day course which will be delivered by highly-qualified Canadian instructors with real-life local and regional experience. This course is intended to provide you with foundational information, which will then be followed up with a post-course study plan. As with most study courses, there is additional post-classroom studying that is needed.
Included in this course:
• Digital copy of the presentation slides
• Participant book with course activities and additional notes for most slides
• CaGBC LEED V4 Study Guide (PDF)
• 101 Practice Questions and Answers (PDF)
• 50 Practice Questions and Answers (PDF)
• 400 online practice questions (90 day access)
Early Bird Pricing
EGPs and students are eligible to receive 20% off registration for this workshop. Please email email@example.com to register with this discounted rate.
*Early bird pricing ends January 11th, 2018
**This is a Greater Toronto Chapter event open to the public and providing special member pricing
to its Chapter members. If you are an employee of a national member company, please sign in to www.cagbc.org
and join the Chapter for free, to become eligible for member pricing. If your company is not a national member, you can join the Chapter as an individual, or encourage your company to become a national member.
• Explain the various LEED Rating Systems, categories and Minimum Program Requirements (MPR)
• Describe the LEED certification process (organizations, structure of Rating Systems, certification process, etc.)
• Discuss a number of the intents and general strategies of the numerous LEED V4 BD+C credits and prerequisites
• Differentiate between many of the referenced standards used by LEED such as ASHRAE Standard 90 1-2010, Green-e Energy product certification, and the California Department of Public Health Standard Method v1.1-2010
This course will take place over four evening sessions. Please arrive a few minutes early to check-in.
This course will be instructed by Monica Polo
For questions regarding this event please contact Yvonne Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Chapter
Hosted by the CaGBC Greater Toronto Chapter.
The CaGBC Greater Toronto Chapter seeks to lead and accelerate the transformation to high-performing, healthy green buildings, homes and communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area.