Date: August 13, 2020
Duration: 1.5 hours
Time: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST. Please note the correct start time for your time zone.
COVID-19 is impacting building design, construction, operation, and maintenance. As restrictions lift, how have LEED projects and LEED itself adapted? Join us for insights from the owner, operator, designer, and energy performance professional’s perspectives. Learn how these leaders are changing building operations, responding to tenant needs, and adjusting corporate performance metrics. This panel session will discuss LEED’s contribution to healthier interior and external environments, the new Safety First LEED pilot credits, certification guidance and allowances for teams impacted by COVID-19, and the Arc Re-Entry tools. Participants will have the opportunity for Q&A.
This event is open to the public and is FREE for CaGBC members. If your company is not a National member, you can join CaGBC as an individual member, or encourage your company to become a National Member. You can learn more and become a member here.
- Doug Webber, Co-Founder & Principal, Purpose Building
- Lindsay Austrom, Team Lead - Sustainability, Williams Engineering
- Jason Manikel, Practice Director, Building Analytics Team, Energy Profiles Limited
- Brandon Malleck, Director - Operations & Projects, BentallGreenOak
- Steven Pacifico, Director, Sustainability & Innovation, Epic Investment Services