Exhibit, meet and learn at the Green Business Showcase
Take advantage of the Green Business Showcase at Building Lasting Change where Canada’s green building industry goes to do business, connect with manufacturers and learn about new products and services.
The Green Building Showcase combines exhibits with business connection opportunities. With just 50 booths plus dedicated spaces for business-to-business matchmaking meetings and issue driven discussions, our delegates and exhibitors get a chance to connect like never before.
- Tuesday, May 28: Welcome Reception featuring great food and entertainment from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 29: Delegate Lunch on Showcase floor from 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 29: Showcase Open and B2B meetings from 12:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- B2B meetings available for all exhibitors and delegates
- Free access to the Showcase for industry professionals and the general public on Wednesday, May 29 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- New in 2019: Discussion pods - issue driven discussion pods to generate interactive dialogue about timely issues affecting the green building industry