Expo 2014 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Be part of Canada’s premier green building show – Building Lasting Change 2014 (formerly known as the CaGBC National Conference and Expo) will host close to 1,000 attendees over three days. Our delegates represent the thought leaders and decision makers of the green building industry – from engineers, architects and designers to developers, urban planners and commercial real estate owners. Expo 2014 is embedded in the CaGBC’s National Conference with nine hours of direct access to delegates. View the
- Special Pavilions – Energy Conservation Pavilion, Facility Management Pavilion, Delegate Lounge, CaGBC Education Theatre
- Lunches and Receptions hosted on the Expo Floor
- Opportunity to host a food or beverage station from your booth during on-floor receptions
- Opportunity to present in the CaGBC Education Theatre
Great ways to save!
- $200 Loyalty Discount for returning Expo 2013 exhibitors
- 25% off for CaGBC national members
Join us in 2014 for an exciting trade show with more dedicated hours, strategically designed food and beverage areas, increased attendee incentives, longer exhibit hours and a more dynamic show floor.