Exhibit, meet and learn at the Green Business Showcase
Take advantage of the Green Business Showcase at Building Lasting Change where Canada’s green building industry goes to do business, connect with manufacturers and learn about new products and services.
Meet with our 50 select exhibitors, leverage business-to-business matchmaking meetings and participate in issue-driven discussions at the Green Business Showcase where you can make connections happen.
New in 2020 – Innovation Forum on the Showcase Floor
Wednesday, June 3: 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The CaGBC Innovation Series helps green building innovators leverage opportunities created by the burgeoning low carbon economy and demonstrate their leadership in advancing high-performance building innovation. Join in for 3 hours of educational presentations, an interactive moderated panel, and networking opportunities focused on “Leveraging Smart Building Technology.”
Exhibitors gain direct exposure and access to over 50 delegates who are interested in learning how to leverage smart building technology. Forum sponsors will receive a 50% discount off Booth Fees. For more information about this nationwide series of events, email Scott Ringler, Head of Client Services or call 437-220-1089.
- Wednesday, June 3: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Welcome Reception featuring great food and entertainment is a great way to kick start your networking and set the tone for the conference.
- Thursday, June 4: 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Delegate Lunch on Showcase floor
- Thursday, June 4: 11:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Showcase Open and B2B meetings
- B2B Meetings available for all exhibitors and delegates – be sure to include all your key information up on registering for the conference if you would like to be included
- Free access to the Showcase for industry professionals and the general public from 11:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.