Become a member
In addition to the numerous benefits associated with membership such as discounts on education and events, access to information and Canada's largest network of green building professionals, your membership plays a valuable role in the Council's advocacy work and development and deployment of green building education.
Joining the Saskatchewan Chapter is easy!
- If you are a current Chapter member and an employee of a CaGBC national member company your membership will automatically renew at the end of your term for FREE.
- If you are an employee of a CaGBC national member company, please make sure your CaGBC profile is linked to your employer to activate your free membership.
- If you are not an employee of a national member company you can join for $100 per year. Emerging Green Professionals can join for just $35.
For full details about the CaGBC’s new integrated membership structure and to join the Saskatchewan chapter, click here.
Membership with the Chapter is for individuals only. Companies wishing to join as a Green Building Specialist or Advocate member of the CaGBC should contact email@example.com.
Refer to Frequently Asked Questions here.
Sponsor & Partner
Show your commitment to sustainable and healthy communities through support of the Saskatchewan Chapter. These partnerships enable us to serve Saskatchewan’s building community through events, programming and research dedicated to expanding local capacity for green building.
Interested in becoming a Chapter or event sponsor of the Saskatchewan Chapter? Contact Crystal Bornais.
For more information on upcoming sponsorship and partnership opportunities, visit our sponsor page.
Become an Emerging Green Professional
Emerging Green Professionals (EGPs) are the future of the green building industry. Our EGPs organize educational and networking events that help to connect students and recent grads to CaGBC’s vast network of industry professionals.
You are eligible to become an EGP member of the CaGBC Saskatchewan Chapter if:
- A full time student, or
- 30 years of age or younger, or
- New to the industry, and
- Committed to building your career in the Green Building industry.