The CaGBC Saskatchewan Chapter seeks to lead and accelerate the transformation to high-performing, healthy green buildings, homes and communities throughout Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan has an active and growing economy with an eager community of green building professionals and aspirants.
The CaGBC is Canada’s only member-based organization that is purely dedicated to the advancement of green building across the country. Together, with our members here in Saskatchewan, and the vast network of industry professionals associated with our other six Chapters across the country, we can all play a vital role in the advancement and successful transformation of Canada’s built environment.
In addition to the numerous benefits associated with membership such as discounts on education and events, access to information and Canada’s largest network of green building professionals, your membership plays a valuable role in the Council’s advocacy work and development and deployment of green building education.
NEW! It is easier than ever before for individuals to get involved with the green building industry at the local level. Any employee of a CaGBC member company is entitled to a FREE Chapter membership.
If you are not an employee or a CaGBC member company you can join the Saskatchewan Chapter for just $100. There’s no better way to connect with the industry and support green building in Canada than by becoming an actively involved member.
When you become a Chapter member, in addition to all the great benefits your company receives as a member, you’ll receive:
- Access to green building professionals and industry information
- Voting rights at the Chapter level
- Discounts on education and networking events
- CaGBC member logo for use on your business card and e-signature
- Eligibility for Chapter-specific initiatives and opportunities
For full details about the CaGBC’s new integrated membership structure, click here.
To ensure Saskatchewan becomes a leader in the sustainability of buildings and communities.
- To research, acquire and provide resources to our members.
- To initiate, advocate, engage, inspire, challenge, and stimulate those we work with and to recognize and celebrate successes.
- To engage citizens in continual learning and application of sustainable design, construction and operation of facilities and communities, enabling healthy places to live work and play that are socially, environmentally and economically responsible.