This awards program recognizes outstanding projects, organizations and individuals that have demonstrated excellence and advancement in the green building industry in Ontario. Award winners will be announced on November 1st at the CaGBC Ontario Awards Night at the Arcadian Court in Toronto.
The 4 open Green Building Excellence Awards for projects are:
- New Construction - Commercial or Institutional
- Existing Building - Commercial or Institutional
- Inspiring Home Award (includes multi-family)
- Tenant Improvement
The 6 open Leadership Awards are:
- Inspired Educator
- Emerging Green Leader
- Green Building Champion
- Government Leadership
- Green Building Pioneer
- Chapter Volunteer
Click here and see the drop-down menus to learn more about the award categories. All 2018 Ontario Award winners are automatically entered as finalists for the CaGBC National Awards.
Process to submit a project or individual nomination
- Double check your project or individual nomination meets the above criteria for that particular award. Project nominations must be submitted by a current Greater Toronto Chapter or Ottawa Chapter member - please contact us if you are unsure of your membership status
- Go to the CaGBC Fluid Review landing page for the Call for Presentations and Award Nominations. Please follow the steps on this page to create an account, create your award submission, and submit by August 31, 2018.
- If you have any questions regarding the CaGBC Ontario Awards Night or the submission process, please contact Paul Erlichman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-847-8956.
For Green Building Excellence and Leadership Awards
Submission deadline: August 31, 2018
Announcement of finalists: September 28, 2018
Winners Announcement: November 1, 2018