Through awards, speaking opportunities and committee involvement, EGP members are recognized for their hard work, vision and contributions.
- Committee Involvement: Help shape the future of green building in Canada. Apply to be on one of the CaGBC’s active committees. Applications accepted each Fall for the Building Lasting Change Program Committee.
- Volunteer Opportunities at Building Lasting Change: This is a great way to network and learn more about the green building industry. Volunteers are able to attend sessions when they aren’t assigned to specific tasks such as greeting and directing delegates, helping at registration and scanning badges. The application form will be available soon but check the website for event details in the meantime.
- EGP Innovation Challenge: Back by popular demand! We introduced this last year. The call for presentations is now open. If you are looking to test your concept, tame your fears and share your most innovative green vision at the country’s largest gathering of green building industry professionals - apply to present! There might be a spot for you on the Building Lasting Change stage. Each presenter will receive feedback from subject matter experts, complimentary access to the conference and unlimited opportunities to grow your professional network. Apply NOW.
- Students Leading Sustainability Award: This award recognizes a student project that demonstrates leadership, innovation, inspiration and a creative vision for the future of sustainable design in the field of green building and communities. Winners receive $2000 CASH, complimentary access to Building Lasting Change, travel, accommodations and a little bit of spending money! Plus, you can bring your favourite professor to the award ceremony. Submit your application now!
- Emerging Green Leader, CaGBC Leadership Award: Ideal for the EGP who is known as a leader among their peers. The call for nominations is now open. If you, or someone you know fits the description, apply NOW for this coveted award.
- Student Success Showcase: Coming soon for graduates of the LEED Strategic Practices Program who qualify for the internship. Upon completion of the internship, student stories will be profiled and featured on the website and in member communications.
Find out what is happening in your local Chapter.