Want to build green? So do we.
As part of CaGBC's new integrated membership structure, all employees of a National member company (either a Green Building Specialist or Green Building Advocate) are entitled to a free Chapter membership with the Canadian Chapter of their choice*.
Joining the Atlantic Chapter is easy!
- If you are a current Chapter member and an employee of a CaGBC national member company your membership will automatically renew at the end of your term for FREE.
- If you are an employee of a CaGBC national member company, please make sure your CaGBC profile is linked to your employer to activate your free membership.
- If you are not an employee of a national member company you can join for $100 per year. Emerging Green Professionals can join for just $35.
For full details about the CaGBC’s new integrated membership structure and to join, click here.
Membership with the Chapter is for individuals only. Companies wishing to join as a Green Building Specialist or Advocate member of the CaGBC should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this page for details.
There are many ways to support the Chapter and the CaGBC. To explore sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.
Refer to Frequently Asked Questions here.
Atlantic Chapter Member Benefits include:
- $50 discount on BuildGreen Atlantic registration – June 21 & 22, 2016 in Halifax
- 15% discount (minimum) off all CaGBC education products, including:
- Workshops - to find a detailed list of available workshops in Atlantic Canada click here – up to a $75 discount for Chapter members Live or On-demand webinars
- Reference Guides
- Study materials
- Discounts off all Chapter events, including lunch & learns / technical sessions, tours, etc
- Discount off National Conference / Symposium
- Eligible to participate in Chapter committees, meetings and other Chapter initiatives
- Volunteer opportunities on green building programs and initiatives.
Professional Development & Networking
- Connect with local and regional Green Building leaders
- In 2015, there were 25 events throughout Atlantic Canada
- The Chapter's committees shape the future of our region. Connect with one today.
- Education Committee
- BuildGreen Atlantic Committee
- Emerging Green Professionals Committee
- Volunteer and get complimentary access and CE hours to workshops and events
- Exercise your right to vote for the annual Chapter Leadership Board
- Run for the Chapter Leadership Board of Directors in our annual General Elections
- Stay connected with Twitter , Facebook and the Atlantic Chapter LinkedIn Group
Leading Edge Information
- Subscription to Atlantic Chapter newsletter
- Subscription to Atlantic Chapter e-blasts
- Complimentary subscription to SABMag or SAB Homes Magazine and Canadian Journal of Green Building & Design