In collaboration with SAB Magazine, our Chapter publishes one Atlantic Focus issue a year. Atlantic Focus magazine is released in conjunction with our annual conference BuildGreen Atlantic. Each issue features local green building issues, projects, technologies, and leaders.
The CaGBC Atlantic Chapter is pleased to announce our second collaboration with SAB Magazine, to publish Atlantic Focus Magazine. The magazine will feature local green building issues, projects, technologies, and leaders.
We are seeking green building stories from Atlantic Canada. Story submissions including a 250-word synopsis should be to email@example.com
There is an opportunity for your company to promote its business and services to a distribution of over 3,000 people by advertising in the upcoming issue!
Contact us for more information.
Atlantic Focus 2018
The issue includes:
- Clean Net Zero - Reducing our ecological footprint one home at a time
- IKEA Halifax - New store a flagship of sustainability
- Dalhousie University - Green building for the future
- Hebron Heights - Retrofit makes business case for Passive House construction
- The Lightfoot & Wolfville Winery - Building reflects owners' philosophy of harmony with the earth
- Become part of something bigger as an Emerging Green Professional
- Building a better tomorrow - City of Mount Pearl sets eye on future with three new buildings
- Case Study: Fredericton PV Project New Brunswick's largest
- Moving Towards Carbon Neutral: How Stantec and BGIS are helping with Deep Energy Retrofits
Atlantic Focus 2017
The issue includes:
- Upcoming Events & Membership Updates
- Groundswell House
Cow Bay, Nova Scotia
- Ecology Action Centre
A Deep-Energy Retrofit of a Century-Old Building – Halifax
- Sustainability Leads Fredericton’s Hilton House Research Station to Choose Springhouse Steel Shingles for Its New Roof
- 351 Water Street – St. John’s, NL First LEED Gold in the province a model for new development
- Evolution of Green Building at Dalhousie
- Q Lofts – Integrated design and construction sets a standard in performance and durability
- Sustainability in the Classroom: Charles P. Allen High School
- Li Tiny House
- IL Trullo Ristorante King’s Wharf Place Dartmouth