As a national member of the Canada Green Building Council, you understand the benefits of joining us and supporting the green building industry in Canada. Why not help others experience the benefits of membership as well?
They might like to take advantage of benefits like:
- Discounts on LEED Canada registration and certification, as well as registration to CaGBC’s National Conference – Building Lasting Change.
- Access to LEED Canada technical information via the quarterly LEED Bulletin.
- Participation in CaGBC committees and advisory groups.
- Free listing in the Canada Builds Green Directory.
- Big discounts on partner services, including: EPD registrations with CSA Group, Material Data Drive, Azure Magazine, Real Magnet digital marketing, iOPW website and online services and Offsetters carbon offsetting.
How the referral program works
- Send us an email explaining the main reason why your company is a CaGBC member, and refer at least one non-member company to us. Include company name, contact name and email address. We’ll follow up with your referral to encourage them to join.
- If your referral signs up as a CaGBC member by May 1, 2018, we will provide your company with one FREE full conference pass to Building Lasting Change 2018 which will be held in Toronto from June 5 to 7 – a value of $750!
For questions about this offer or about CaGBC membership, contact CaGBC Customer Service.
Thank you for helping us extend our reach in an effort to make every building greener.