Become a member
In addition to the numerous benefits associated with membership such as discounts on education and events, access to information and Canada's largest network of green building professionals, your membership plays a valuable role in the Council's advocacy work and development and deployment of green building education.
Joining the Saskatchewan Chapter is easy!
- If you are a current Chapter member and an employee of a CaGBC national member company your membership will automatically renew at the end of your term for FREE.
- If you are an employee of a CaGBC national member company, please make sure your CaGBC profile is linked to your employer to activate your free membership.
- If you are not an employee of a national member company you can join for $100 per year. Emerging Green Builders can join for just $35.
For full details about the CaGBC’s integrated membership structure, click here.
Sponsor & Partner
Show your commitment to sustainable and healthy communities through support of the Saskatchewan Chapter. These partnerships enable us to serve Saskatchewan’s building community through events, programming and research dedicated to expanding local capacity for green building.
Interested in becoming a Chapter or event sponsor of the Saskatchewan Chapter? Contact Karyn Mossing.
For more information on upcoming sponsorship and partnership opportunities, visit our sponsor page.
Become an Emerging Green Builder
Emerging Green Builders (EGBs) are the future of the green building industry. Our EGBs organize educational and networking events that help to connect students and recent grads to CaGBC’s vast network of industry professionals.
You are eligible to become an EGB member of the CaGBC Saskatchewan Chapter if:
- You are a full time student; or
- You are a new professional within five years of graduation; or
- You are 30 years of age or younger.