Become a member
In addition to the numerous benefits associated with membership such as discounts on education and events, access to information and Canada's largest network of green building professionals, your membership plays a valuable role in the Council's advocacy work and development and deployment of green building education.
Joining the Ottawa Region Chapter is easy!
- If you are a current Chapter member and an employee of a CaGBC national member company your membership will automatically renew at the end of your term for FREE.
- If you are an employee of a CaGBC national member company, please make sure your CaGBC profile is linked to your employer to activate your free membership.
- If you are not an employee of a national member company you can join for $100 per year. Emerging Green Builders can join for just $35. Join now.
Sponsor & Partner
Show your commitment to sustainable and healthy communities through support of the Ottawa Region Chapter. These partnerships enable us to serve Eastern Ontario’s building community through events, programming and research dedicated to expanding local capacity for green building.
Interested in becoming a Chapter or event sponsor of the Ottawa Chapter? Contact Kim Bouffard firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on upcoming sponsorship and partnership opportunities click here
Become an Emerging Green Builder
Emerging Green Builders are the future of the green building industry. The Ottawa Region Chapter has the fastest growing EGB group in Canada. Our EGBs organize educational and networking events that help to connect students and recent grads to CaGBC’s vast network of industry professionals.
You are eligible to become an EGB member of the CaGBC Ottawa Chapter if:
- You are a full time student; or
- You are a new professional within five years of graduation; or
- You are 30 years of age or younger.
Volunteer Leadership Opportunities
Across Eastern Ontario, chapter members in senior volunteer positions are using their skills and experience to further sustainable and healthy communities through green building. The chapter is always looking for volunteers to help with events, research and community outreach. If you would like to be part of the largest and only network dedicated to green building in Canada the local chapter is a great place to start.
Fall Events & Education Coming Soon!