Emerging Green Builders are the future of the green building industry. Our EGB program is a resource for full-time students and new professionals looking to become leaders of change in an industry that is undergoing a revolution towards resource efficient and environmentally friendly practices.
You are eligible to become an EGB member of your local Chapter if:
- You are a full time student; or
- You are a new professional within five years of graduation; or
- You are 30 years of age or younger.
Emerging Green Builders (EGB) membership with your local Chapter offers:
- Discounted membership rates
- All Chapter benefits (refer to your local Chapter for details);
- Discounts on Chapter events and CaGBC courses; and
- Voting privileges.
Emerging Green Builders Dues
- For Emerging Green Builders, the annual membership fee is $35.00 + G.S.T.
- If you are an employee of a CaGBC National member company, you are entitled to a FREE Chapter membership.
Becoming an EGB Member of your local Chapter is easy!
- Create an account with CaGBC, or log in using your account information.
- Select "Pay Individual Dues" on the left hand side.
- If necessary, update your membership options in the –e-billing screen, and check the EGB box.
- Check out and complete the payment information.
If you are an employee of a national member company please make sure your CaGBC profile is linked to your employer. Your free membership will be activated automatically.