Through awards, speaking opportunities and committee involvement, EGP members are recognized for their hard work, vision and contributions.
- Committee Involvement: Help shape the future of green building in Canada. Apply to be on one of the CaGBC’s active committees. Applications accepted each Fall for the Building Lasting Change Program Committee.
- Volunteer Opportunities at Building Lasting Change: This is a great way to network and learn more about the green building industry. Volunteers are able to attend sessions when they aren’t assigned to specific tasks such as greeting and directing delegates, helping at registration and scanning badges. Click here to download the application form.
- EGP Innovation Challenge: NEW in 2017. There’s a spot for you on the Building Lasting Change stage. Test your concept, tame your fears and share your most innovative green vision at the country’s largest gathering of green building industry professionals. Each presenter will receive feedback from subject matter experts.
- Students Leading Sustainability Award: Recognizing innovative, realistic sustainable design by a post-secondary student.
- Emerging Green Leader, CaGBC Leadership Award: For an EGP who is known as a leader among their peers.
- Student Success Showcase: Coming soon for graduates of the LEED Strategic Practices Program who qualify for the internship. Upon completion of the internship, student stories will be profiled and featured on the website and in member communications.
Find out what is happening in your local Chapter.