- If you are a current Chapter member and an employee of a CaGBC national member company your membership will automatically renew at the end of your term for FREE.
- If you are an employee of a CaGBC national member company, please make sure your CaGBC profile is linked to your employer to activate your free membership.
- If you are not an employee of a national member company you can join for $100 per year. Emerging Green Builders can join for just $35. Join now.
For full details about the CaGBC’s new integrated membership structure and to join, click here.
Membership with the Chapter is for individuals only. Companies wishing to join as a Green Building Specialist or Advocate member of the CaGBC should contact email@example.com or visit this page for details
Questions? Please refer to our FAQ?
There are numerous benefits to joining the chapter, including:
Discount off all CaGBC education products, including:
• Live or On-demand webinars
• Reference Guides
• Study materials
• Discounts off all Chapter events, including lunch & learns, tours, etc
• Discount off CaGBC National Conference / Symposium
• Eligible to participate in Chapter committees, meetings and other Chapter initiatives
• Volunteer opportunities on green building programs and initiatives
Professional Development & Networking
• Connect with local and regional Green Building leaders at our networking events
• Get involved with our Emerging Green Builders Group
• Volunteer and get complimentary access and CE hours to workshops and events
• Exercise your right to vote for the annual Chapter Leadership Board
• Run for the Chapter Leadership Board in our annual elections
• Stay connected with Twitter and Facebook
Leading Edge Information
• Subscription to Chapter newsletter and eBlast’s
• Complimentary subscription to BC FOCUS (bi-annual supplement to SAB mag)