Thank you to all of the Chapter members who cast a vote in our Leadership Board Elections. The votes were very close and there was a tie among the candidates.As per our by-laws, this resulted in a leadership board of thirteen members as opposed to the planned twelve.We thank all candidates for their willingness to serve.
Please welcome the new members of the board: Rochelle Owen, Dalhousie University (NS); Patrick Lefreniere, Marco(NL), Julien Gallant, JW Lindsay Construction (NB) and Luc Dugas, Maritech Commissioning Works (NB) who will be joining some familar faces.
Directors of the Leadership Board of the Atlantic Chapter of the Canada Green Building Council contribute to the goal of the Chapter to be a catalyst for green building and community development across Atlantic Canada.
The Chapter Leadership Board establishes regional strategies, initiatives and priorities, and contributes to the advancement of the nationwide mission and strategic goals by demonstrating strategic leadership, collective decision-making and representing a diversity of opinions and perspectives.
As Chapters are part of the nationwide governance structure, the Chapter Leadership Boards have influence at the CaGBC Leadership Board level through representation on the Chapter Advisory Committee.
2016-2017 CaGBC Atlantic Chapter Leadership Board
- Charline Cormier, Stantec (NS)
- Luc Dugas, Maritech Commissioning Works Ltd (NB)
- Patricia Duncan, NS Department of Transportation & Infrastructure Renewal (NS)
- Julien Gallant, JW Lindsay Construction (NB)
- J. Craig Greene, College of the North Atlantic (NL)
- Robert Haggis, SableArc Studios (PE)
- Jackie Janes, Office of Climate Change & Energy Efficiency (NL)
- Matthew Jarsky, Fowler Bauld & Mitchell Ltd. (NS)
- Patrick Lefreniere, Marco (NL)
- Chuck McCormick, GAF Materials Corporation (NS)
- Tim McLeod, CBCL Limited (NS)
- Rochelle Owen, Dalhousie University (NS)
- Chris Wilson, McInnes Cooper (NS)
If you have any comments or suggestions for the CaGBC Atlantic Chapter Leadership Board, please feel free to forward them to Regional Director, Lara Ryan at email@example.com