May 31, 2017
6:00 p.m. - midnight
Ballroom CD, Vancouver Convention Centre, West
Each year the CaGBC recognizes individuals and organizations who have made a significant contribution to the CaGBC's mission and goals in advancing green building in Canada.
Celebrate the accomplishments of Canada's green building leaders. This is the perfect occasion to spend time with the who's who of green building in Canada.
- Reception from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Gala Dinner and Awards from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Gala Celebration from 9:30 p.m. until midnight
In order to better recognize leadership in its many forms, CaGBC is proud to announce that three new awards and four updated categories, including awards for existing buildings and new construction projects, have been added to the program. CaGBC invites all National and Chapter members to submit a nomination for the 2017 CaGBC Leadership Awards in the following categories:
- NEW – Excellence in Green Building Award – Existing Building
- NEW – Excellence in Green Building Award – New Construction
- NEW - Green Building Pioneer Award
- Inspired Educator Award
- Emerging Green Leader Award
- Volunteer Leadership – Technical
- Volunteer Leadership – Chapter
- Government Leadership
- Green Building Champion
- Lifetime Achievement
The Green Building Product of the Year and Students Leading Sustainability - Andy Kesteloo Memorial Project awards will also be presented this evening.
One Gala ticket is included in each Building Lasting Change full delegate pass. Additional or individual tickets can be purchased. Corporate tables of 10 are available. Registration will open in January.
To reserve your table or for more information, please contact Jane Eaton firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Members of the CaGBC and Individual Members of our regional Chapters are invited to submit a nomination for the 2017 CaGBC Leadership Awards.
Deadline to submit is January 20, 2017.