The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) is the leading national industry organization dedicated to advancing green building practices for sustainable communities.
We are looking for a passionate residential green building professional to join our growing team as
Residential Programs Manager
(Ottawa or Vancouver)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven residential green building professional to play a leading role in accelerating the construction and retrofit of greener homes and multi-family buildings of all scales, across Canada.
Our ideal candidate is currently working within the residential building industry and possesses the program management experience, stakeholder engagement skills, and green building knowledge to be the CaGBC’s face to the residential markets. The Residential Programs Manager is responsible for advancing green buildings practices and the CaGBC’s programs, including LEED, across all segments of the residential sector.
If you are an ambitious green building professional with demonstrated experience leading and affecting change, this opportunity is made for you.
- Business Development and Market Engagement
- Drive participation in LEED and other CaGBC programs across of the residential sector.
- Develop and manage key industry relationships and partnerships.
- Lead and support the development of policies, standards and regulations that encourage greener residential construction and retrofits.
- Establish and report on the annual budget, targets and objectives.
- Ensure Technical Quality of Program Delivery
- Lead the Canadian LEED for Homes Provider network.
- Oversee the project registration and certification process.
- Provide expert technical assistance with LEED Credit Interpretation Requests.
- Program Evaluation and Development
- Lead the development and implementation of improvements to the LEED rating system for the residential sector.
- Lead the review and implementation of other CaGBC programs for the residential sector
Please forward a résumé and cover letter with the subject heading: “Residential Programs Manager”, by Sunday, November 20, 2016 to email@example.com.
The CaGBC is an organization of smart, passionate, hardworking teams contributing to making Canada a greener place. We are a progressive employer offering competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, opportunities for career development and an engaging work atmosphere.
CaGBC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.