The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) is a nationwide organization leading Canada in the fight against climate change by making Every Building Greener.
We are seeking a self-starting individual to contract for administrative and event support services:
Alberta Chapter Coordinator
Edmonton or Calgary, AB
(one year contract – 2-3 days per week)
The Chapter Coordinator provides administrative and logistical services to support the successful implementation of CaGBC Alberta Chapter programs. This is a contract position requiring an established home office in either Edmonton or Calgary.
Chapter Communication, Events and Education – event planning, distribution of electronic communications, delivery of marketing and membership campaigns, support to awards programs and website maintenance and update.
Support to the Regional Director and the Chapter Leadership Board - logistical and administrative support to Chapter Leadership Board and Committee meetings; the annual online elections processes; proofing and editing of Chapter documents and consolidating quarterly reporting on business metrics.
Office Coordination – manage all aspects of the Chapter virtual office, including response to correspondence and inquiries from members and other stakeholders; invoicing and financial tracking of expenses; tracking and reporting on membership data.
This great opportunity will be of interest if you:
- Have an established home office and are looking for a unique level of engagement
- Are a team player but also self-motivated and work well independently with minimal direction
- Have proven excellence establishing relationships and providing customer service
- Have excellent computer skills and experience with content management systems
- Have proven to be a dynamo at event planning, tracking and reporting
- Hold a post-secondary degree/diploma and over 3 years work experience.
To Apply: Please forward a résumé and cover letter with the subject heading: “Alberta Chapter Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 13, 2017.
CaGBC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.